Farm Bureau Insurance has a history of proven protection in South Carolina.

  • After Hurricane Hugo struck the state in 1989, the company paid out more than $71 million in losses and settled more than 16,000 claims. Word quickly spread about our quick claims response and this positive word-of-mouth advertising helped fuel the company's growth during the 1990s.

  • In 1999, when Hurricane Floyd struck South Carolina, Farm Bureau Insurance paid out more than $5.6 million in covered losses and settled more than 90 percent of all claims within one week!

  • As soon as law enforcement allowed adjusters into affected areas after Hurricane Matthew, Farm Bureau Insurance set up mobile disaster centers in convenient locations for residents. We were able to issue checks within days of the storm, allowing our customers to get back to rebuilding their lives as soon as possible. 

Available Coverage


We understand your home is much more than an investment. It's your safe haven and a place where you and your family create memories. At Farm Bureau Insurance, we offer coverage you can count on at an affordable price. 

Learn more about Homeowner Insurance.

Manufactured Home

At Farm Bureau Insurance, we understand not every home is the same. If you own a manufactured home or mobile home, Farm Bureau Insurance has a policy to meet your unique insurance needs. We have a long history of providing affordable insurance for manufactured homes in South Carolina. 

Learn more about Manufactured Home Insurance.


If you own a condominium as your primary residence or use it as a vacation rental, your local Farm Bureau Insurance agent can customize an insurance policy to provide the coverage you need at an affordable price.

Learn more about Condo Insurance.


You may not own your home, but as a renter, you still need to protect your personal property. Many renters assume they are covered by the landlord's policy, which is typically not true. A renter's insurance policy offers valuable protection for very little money. 

Learn more about Renter Insurance.


Don't put your home at risk; add earthquake coverage to your homeowner's, mobile home, or dwelling fire policy to make sure you have the protection you need.

Learn more about Earthquake Insurance.


A dwelling fire policy is not as comprehensive as a homeowner's insurance policy but it may be the right policy for your home insurance needs. If you own a rental property, a vacation home, or otherwise don't need all of the coverage options found in our homeowner's insurance policies, you may benefit from a dwelling fire policy. 

Learn more about Fire Insurance.


Your homeowner's insurance does not cover damage caused by flooding. A separate policy must be purchased through the National Flood Insurance Program. Your Farm Bureau Insurance agent can assist you with purchasing a flood insurance policy for your home in South Carolina.

Learn more about Flood Insurance.