Report a South Carolina Claim 24/7
If you have a Farm Bureau Insurance policy in South Carolina, please report your claim and a representative will assist you.
Call 888-340-6110 for quick service on glass and windshield claims.
If you need immediate service with a tow or emergency road service, including flat tire, battery jump, locksmith, or refueling, call 866-291-0188. If you are filing for reimbursement only for a tow or emergency road service, please mail a copy of your invoice to the address below or email to FBRSA@agero.com. Please include your policy number, policyholder's name, and phone number.
SC Roadside Assistance
PO Box 9145
Medford, MA 02155
All Other Claims
You may also report claims online by logging into your account, under the Member Login section. If you are a Farm Bureau Insurance customer and do not have an online account, please register now. You will need your Farm Bureau membership number to create an online account.
If you are not a South Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance policyholder, you will need to contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance office in your state to report your claim.
The Claims Process: What to Expect
- Report the claim: Customer reports a claim through the Claims Hotline or online.
- Claim Assignment: Claim is assigned to a local Farm Bureau Insurance claims professional.
- First Contact Made: A Farm Bureau Insurance claims professional contacts you to get the facts surrounding the loss and schedules an in-person appointment, if necessary.
- Investigate: The claims professional inspects and documents damage, takes photos, interviews witnesses and reviews the policy terms.
- Resolution: Farm Bureau Insurance claims professionals work with you to resolve your claim fairly and according to the terms of the policy.
Qualified Claims Professionals
Farm Bureau Insurance trains and employs all of its claims professionals, and our claims adjusters are some of the most experienced in the state. Don't just take our word for it. Farm Bureau Insurance claims staff who specialize in collision damage estimates have earned the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
Farm Bureau Insurance is committed to providing the most accurate estimate possible so that a damaged vehicle is repaired correctly.
South Carolina Claims Service Center Locations
Customers and claimants who have minor vehicle damage, can be seen quickly by on-site claims professionals who assess the damage, provide an estimate, and settle the claim within a matter of minutes.
If you don't live near a Claims Service Center, our claims professionals are still just around the corner because we have an office in every county throughout South Carolina.