Supporting our Youth
We believe it's important to give young people opportunities to learn valuable life lessons in the classroom, on the field and through local achievement and mentoring organizations.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Midlands
- Junior Achievement of Central South Carolina
- South Carolina Youth Sports Teams
Improving Health and Wellness
We've supported a number of organizations and events that aim to improve South Carolinians' quality of life.
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- Camp Discovery
- Columbia Urban League's Equal Opportunity Day Dinner
- Palmetto Health Richland's Camp Kemo
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce's Diversity Appreciation Night
Backing our Men and Women in Uniform
We proudly support our employees and sales producers who serve in the United States armed forces. In honor of the many sacrifices made by our military men and women, we have adopted human resources policies that go above and beyond what is required by the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Acts Law.
While serving on active or in-active duty, if an employee's military pay falls short of what they earn while on the job as a Farm Bureau Insurance employee, we make up the difference in pay during the employee's period of leave. Additionally, employees who are members of the military Reserve or National Guard are granted time away from work for training each year without sacrificing any accrued vacation time.