Job duties consist of analyzing and entering data for policy applications, changes and reinstatements; initiating emails to agents and other personnel when necessary; assisting in resolving processing problems; and other clerical duties. Must be able to pass INTRO insurance exam. Additional insurance courses offered by the company are also recommended.
This position requires:
- A minimum of 35 wpm keyboarding/typing skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook office programs.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Must be detail oriented.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- High school diploma or GED.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to the human resources department at email@example.com.