Contractor's Equipment Coverage

If you rely on equipment like a bulldozer, backhoe, or tractor to run a small commercial business or farming operation, you may want to consider purchasing a policy to protect these expensive items from fire, theft, and other causes of loss.

Farm Bureau Insurance offers a Contractor's Equipment policy to provide coverage for items like:

  • Backhoes/Trackhoes (crawler backhoes)
  • Bulldozers
  • Commercial lawn mowers and other mobile equipment used in lawn maintenance operations
  • Commercially used tractors or other farm equipment or farm equipment
  • Ditch-digging equipment
  • Excavators
  • Front-end loaders

Talk to your local Farm Bureau Insurance agent to determine if a Contractor's Equipment policy is right for your specific situation.

Farm Bureau Insurance for Your Business and Home

A local Farm Bureau Insurance agent can help tailor an insurance package to meet all of your insurance needs at work and at home. Life is complicated enough. Work with one agent who lives in your community and understands your unique insurance needs.

Farm Bureau Insurance offers a comprehensive line of insurance products backed by exceptional customer service. Whether you need auto, home, life or health insurance, your Farm Bureau Insurance agent can provide you a quick, no-obligation quote.

Get an Insurance Quote for Your South Carolina Business Today

Proud to support South Carolina farmers and businesses, Farm Bureau Insurance offers comprehensive business insurance policies that not only have competitive rates, but also are backed by outstanding customer service. Contact one of our local agents to learn more about our commercial insurance coverage or to get a no-obligation quote for a business policy.