Recreational Vehicles

RV Insurance

auto-RVYou love to travel and what better way to see the country, visit friends and family or just get away for a long weekend than in your RV. Whether you have a motorhome, a travel trailer, a toy hauler or another recreational vehicle, you want to make sure you have the same level of quality insurance as you have on your personal automobile.

Your Farm Bureau Insurance agent can help you protect your home away from home with specialized coverage options created specifically for RVs. Some RV insurance coverage options available through your Farm Bureau Insurance agent include:

  • Coverage if your RV is your full-time home
  • Roadside assistance, including towing coverage for larger recreational vehicles
  • Vacation Liability if you cause an accident while the RV is used as a temporary vacation residence

If you have a fifth wheel, truck camper, toy hauler or travel trailer, your Farm Bureau Insurance agent can provide you with a no-obligation RV insurance quote.

Motorcycle Insurance

auto-motoMaybe you don't like to be confined by the walls of a car or maybe you just like to hop on your motorcycle as a break from your week. No matter how often you ride, you need to have insurance coverage that will protect you and your bike.

Your Farm Bureau Insurance agent can help you find a motorcycle insurance policy that meets your needs and state requirements. You've invested in your motorcycle; now make sure you have it properly covered. Coverage options available through your Farm Bureau Insurance agent include:

  • Liability coverage
  • Collision coverage
  • Comprehensive damage coverage
  • Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
  • Medical Payments

Boat Insurance

water1Your boat wasn't a small investment; it was something you worked hard to get. You may think that covering your boat on your homeowner's insurance policy is enough. However, the basic boat coverage in a homeowner's policy may not cover all of your special needs.

Speak to your Farm Bureau Insurance agent today to discuss additional boat coverage. Your agent can provide you with a no-obligation quote.

ATVs, Golf Carts and Other Vehicle Insurance

auto-RTVIn addition to insurance coverage for personal and commercial vehicles, RVs, motorcycles and boats, your Farm Bureau Insurance agent offers products and coverage options for a wide range of other vehicles and outdoor recreational vehicles, including:

  • ATVs
  • Golf carts
  • Motor scooters/Mopeds
  • Personal watercraft (PWC)

Helping You Get the Right Recreational Vehicle Coverage

Do you need RV insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance or insurance for another type of recreational vehicle? If so, let one of our agents help you find the right coverage for your needs. For more information or to get a no-obligation quote, contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent today.